It’s time to take your training course assets to the next level!
Make Canva your secret weapon to create engaging training course assets
- Make better graphics — faster
- Create reusable graphics, that can be repurposed across projects and/or client
- Learn basic design principles that enable you to create more impactful presentations for training
- Create professional graphics without being a professional graphic designer
- Learn how Canva can enhance all media in your courses.
- Create sharable graphics across your team
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Set up your Canva account and navigate the dashboard
- Organize your Canva designs
- Create branded graphics in Canva
- Access templates, photos, music and video
- Upload custom images, fonts, and photos
- Create custom assets for your ILT, vILT, eLearning and promotional needs (add filters, remove backgrounds, create presentations, and even simple webpages)
- Apply graphic design principles and best practices for maximum learner retention
- Access magic shortcuts
- Save and download files in multiple file formats
Give your courses the graphic punch they need, without having to become a graphic designer.
In this live, online 3 hour workshop, you’ll discover how to enhance your training course assets, so they are more impactful for learners. Best of all, you’ll leave the course with reusable Canva graphics for your next learning project.
— Course Details —
January 17, 2023
10am — 1pm MDT / 12pm — 3pm EST
Early Bird Pricing — Just $119!! – Ends January 4 and then $149 after that!
She is the Chief Learning Experience Officer and founder of Zenith Performance Solutions. As a regular speaker at Learning and Development conferences including, Association of Talent Development, and Training Magazine’s TechLearn and Training, she brings her 25 plus years of learning and development experience to every course she develops.
Dani is known in the industry as passionate about improving employee performance and creating innovative courses that are instructionally sound, create performance improvement, and align with an organization’s business strategies. When she isn’t igniting learning experiences, you can find her hanging out with her family or running a Colorado trail..