Canva for Instructional Designers-Meet me at Training Conference (Training Magazine)
Want your audience to remember your content? Then, you must engage them with graphics that help them retain your message. The challenge is what tool to create them with when you are not a graphics expert. Whether you are creating ILT, vILT, or eLearning, Canva is a powerful, easy-to-use tool for creating engaging graphics, video clips, presentations, and more. In this session, you will learn how to maximize the templates in Canva to create professional graphics, videos and/or reels, and presentations, create your own templates to reuse over and over and utilize advanced features of Canva like team sharing, and publishing options like scrolling webpages.
NOTE: We encourage you to bring a tablet, phone or notebook as this will be a hands-on session. If you have the Canva app (a free account is fine), that is a bonus!
- ZPS Guide to Successful Business Planning for 2024 Step 3: Create an Action Plan
- ZPS Guide to Successful Business Planning for 2024 Part 2: Determine Growth Priorities
- Zenith Performance Solutions’ Guide to Successful Business Planning for 2024 A Three-Part Series
- Preventing Burnout: The Key to Productivity and Well-being
- From Insights to Action: How to Implement What You’ve Learned Post-Conference